Snapshot: March 20, 2017, approximately 7:15PM. Hubs and I chit chat as he gets ready for work.
Me: "You know what? We don't have a song."
C: "A song? Oh yeah. I never thought about it. I guess we don't."
Me: "We should have a song. Don't you think?"
C: "Hmm." *does a Google search and then suggests the following songs*
- Seal - A Kiss From a Rose
- Boyz II Men - I'll Make Love to You
- Bryan Adams - (Everything I Do) I Do It For You
- Backstreet Boys - As Long As You Love Me
- Backstreet Boys - I Want it That Way
P.S. Yeah... We still don't have a song.