Coffee Thoughts is exactly what it sounds like... the thoughts I have during my morning coffee. I like to sit and just let my mind wander for a few minutes. Here are some of the thoughts I had lately:
* Why do people feel like they can say anything they want when they are hiding behind their computer screen? I saw this video the other day of men who were reading tweets that these women sports writers received on a daily basis (the men reading the tweets were not the ones who wrote them). It made me cry. I was so angry that anyone on this planet would think it was OK to tweet "I hope you get raped" or "You need to get hit in the head with a hockey puck and killed". For what? Writing a story about sports? Are you kidding me?
* Does Mark Wahlberg even age? I was watching Daddy's Home the other night and DAGNABBIT that man is hot. He didn't wear a shirt most of the time, so clearly it was Oscar material.
* How many times can the guys on ESPN say "I really like that guy's ball skills"? #NFLDraftProbs #I'mStill13YearsOld #Giggle
* Why do writing contests charge so much? I don't want to pay a $50 "reading fee" in order to MAYBE win $200.
* Why can't National Poetry Month just be National Poetry Year? Every year. I like writing poetry. It's mah fave.
* I have a 50% off coupon for Michael's. Trouble will ensue.
* I need more coffee. That is all.
Did you check out ABC Reads, the alphabet reading challenge? Come check it out and share what books you've read lately. It's never too late to join!