|Linking up with Krysten and Lindsay|
Here are 10 things that made me happy this week:
- My son's reaction when my hubby and I gave him a puppet. "I LOVE IT!" he said, with such pure joy in his voice. It's the little things.
- Knowing that it's a holiday weekend. Nothing says happy like knowing you don't have to go to work on Monday. Boom boom POW.
- Finally finishing up getting the boys' school supplies.
- Signing up to raise money for childhood cancer research. Any donations are greatly appreciated.
- Watching "Child 44" because Tom Hardy. Rawr. Next up is Mad Max.
- Getting a new coffee maker for $15 at Walmart. It's an old-school one with an actual coffee pot. I'm over the Keurig and the maintenance that goes into it. Too hard to clean!
- Big squishy hugs from my hubby.
- Seeing Fall/pumpkin everything at the stores!
- Sending mail to my pen pals.
- Finding out that they made "A Walk in the Woods" by Bill Bryson into a movie. I love that book! Can't wait to see the movie.
P.S. Don't forget to sign up for The Chronicles of Chaos Newsletter. Ciao!