And another one gone, and another one gone, another month bites the dust! Haha. We're just trucking along, aren't we 2015? And side note, I'd really love to be wherever that picture above was taken. Look at that beautiful golden sunlight. Sigh.
Anyway, let's take a little look-see back at May, shall we?
Progress Check - Goals from May 2015:
* Create a morning routine. SUCCESS! Finally. Haha. More on that later this week.
* Read more books! Sigh. Let's not even talk about it, OK? June is a new month. I can do this.
* Do some spring cleaning and have a yard sale. This is in the works and will happen in the next few weeks. So, I'm totally counting it as a win.
3 Most Popular Blog Posts from May 2015:
Highlights from May 2015:
* I joined the social media team for Holl & Lane Magazine. Have you checked out the first issue yet? Also, be sure to click here and like the Facebook page for more updates!
* We finalized plans for a family vacation later this summer and put down the deposit. First family vacation since 2011. Cannot wait! Related news, I found a bathing suit! It was the 2nd one I tried on. I may or may not have done the dressing room boom-boom dance at Target. Which is the long, formal name for twerking. #sorrynotsorry
Goals for June 2015:
* Complete the Ice Cream Race 5K at the end of June. I'm excited, it's my first ever 5K! Whipped cream foam, chocolate syrup slides - I mean, it was meant to be! Plus, we'll be supporting the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
* Set a consistent schedule for running. Hope to be able to run at least 3 times a week.
What were your highlights from May? What are your goals for June?
P.S. Don't forget to join us beginning tomorrow, June 3rd, for Write or Die Wednesdays. The prompt is below. Happy writing!