Well, hello there. Yet another month of 2015 has come to a close. Why is this year going by so fast??? Anyway, let's see what happened last month, shall we?
Progress Check - Goals from April 2015:
* Create a morning routine! Um, fail. My mornings are still as hectic and stressful as ever. Seriously going to work on it. I am.
* Write more short stories. FAIL. There aren't enough hours in the day to accomplish everything I want and need to do. It really bums me out to always push writing to the backburner.
* Get more sleep! I'm counting this one as a win. I've been sleeping a lot better than I used to and I attribute a lot of that to my increased workout schedule.
3 Most Popular Blog Posts from April 2015:
Highlights from April 2015:
* Eric Church concert #3. Best one yet. Absolutely had a blast with the hubs.
|The Chief! Rawwwrrr.|
* I read 6 books. I do hope to have more book reviews coming your way. I just need to find the time to write them!
* Hubs and I celebrated 14 years together. Not quite half our lives, but just about. Crazy!
* My oldest boy lost his first tooth. *sniffle*
Goals for May 2015:
* Create a morning routine. The third time is the charm, right?
* Read more books! I'm so behind on my goal of reading 100 books this year.
* Do some spring cleaning and have a yard sale.
What were some of your highlights from April? What are your goals for May? Share below!
P.S. Don't forget to join us beginning on May 6th for the Write or Die Wednesdays biweekly writer's link up. The prompt for the next 2 weeks is the word: Fog. Hope you join us and happy writing!