Another month has come to a close, yadda yadda, you know the drill. Let's take a little look-see at March 2015.
Progress Check - Goals from March 2015:
* Enjoy my birthday month. Oh yes, I enjoyed it very much. Maybe a little too much. Haha. I got to see Maroon 5 and Eric Church in concert. I ate entirely too much. But I enjoyed every bit of it.
* Create a morning routine. Eh. Not so much. I still need to do this. I need to do it for my sanity, if nothing else.
* Carve out some time to write short stories. This one is partially complete. I am 90% finished with a short story about a very dark version of Alice in Wonderland. The idea was inspired by my lovely friend, Stephanie. I'm just struggling with the ending. But I would like to write a few more stories as well. I have so many ideas! But so little time. You know, the usual.
3 Most Popular Blog Posts from March 2015:
Highlights from March 2015:
* The aforementioned concerts by Maroon 5 and Eric Church. EPIC!
* I read 6 books!
* I turned 32. It still feels weird to say that.
Goals for April 2015:
* Create a morning routine! This one goes at the top because it's a goal I want to complete asap.
* Write more short stories. I think this one is self-explanatory.
* Get more sleep! My insomnia is out of control. *yawn*
What were some of your highlights from March? What are your goals for April? Share below, I'd love to hear about it!
P.S. Join us on April 8th for Write or Die Wednesdays! The prompt this week is the word: Bloom. Happy writing!!!