|Image courtesy of quickmeme.com|
So, the other day I was having a conversation with one of my friends who doesn't blog about my blogging friends. And it came to my attention that there just isn't a good word to describe your blogging friends. No word or phrase that just rolls off the tongue.
For example, people may say: blogging BFFs, bloggy buddies, blog friends, bloggy pals, etc. Sure, it gets the point across, but it's just not as concise as I would like.
It got me thinking. What's another word that I could use for friend? Aside from the obvious, of course. Maybe I could create my own word and set the blog friend world on FIRE. OK, maybe not.
Here are some of my fails:
- Chum? Blog chums. Blums. Ugh, next!
- Confidante? Blog confidante. Blogfidantes. As if!
- Amigo? Blog amigos. Blamigos. Looks kind of like "flamingos." Next!
- Sister? Blog sisters. Blisters. Oh, it just gets better and better.
Maybe I should just keep it simple:
- Friend. Blog friends. Blends. How about no.
- Buddy. Blog buddies. Bluddies. .......
- Pal. Blog pals. Blals. Makes no sense.
Wait, wait, wait! I've got it!
- Homie. Blog homies. Blo.....
FML, I GIVE UP.
Help a girl out. What do you call your blog friends????
P.S. This week's prompt for Write or Die Wednesdays is: A Day in the Life. We want to know more about YOU. Come share what your typical day is like. Use any format you wish. Happy writing!!