And another one gone, and another one gone, another month bites the dust! February, poor short little February has come to a close. Let's take a look back and see what's what.
Progress Check - Goals from February 2015:
- Read 9 books. Hmmm, negatory. I did read 4 books, though. So, there's that.
- Go to spin class at least once a week. Um yeaaaaahhh. About that. I went twice in February. It's all good, though. I'll do better next month.
- Do random acts of kindness throughout the month. I feel like I did this rather well. Sending little notes of encouragement, doing things to make people smile. I'm counting this one as a success. :)
Top 3 Popular Blog Posts from February 2015:
Highlights from February 2015:
- Shelly and I launched the Write or Die Book Club, which is an offshoot of the Write or Die Wednesdays Writer's Linkup. It is a quarterly book club that will focus on books about writing, creativity, inspiration, etc. Click here to join and cast your vote for our first book (voting ends on March 25th). We'll begin reading the book with the most votes on April 1st.
- Speaking of Shelly, she and I are working on a really awesome project. We're in the planning stages, but I am so freaking EXCITED about it. You'll have to stay tuned to hear more in the near future. #Tease
- I joined the #fireworkpeople sisterhood. I can't even tell you how encouraging and inspirational those ladies are. I feel like I have my own personal cheerleading squad that I can check in with any time. Check it out for yourself and see if you think it's a good fit!
Goals for March 2015:
- Enjoy my birthday month, duh! I'm turning 22 (+10) this month. And I'm going to a Maroon 5 concert with my hubby tomorrow night. Can. Not. Wait. ADAM, squeeeaaal!!!!! I have a super cute outfit picked out from StitchFix. Pictures will be forthcoming, of course.
- Create a morning routine that allows me to start each day with the right mind set. Not having a routine causes me so much stress in the mornings, and I tend to forget things, which just makes me more stressed. More on that soon.
- Carve out some time to write a few short stories.
What were some of your highlights from February? What are your goals for March? Share below, I'd love to hear about it. :)
P.S. Join us on March 4th for our next Write or Die Wednesdays link up. The prompt is: ADVENTURE. Happy Writing!