Does anyone feel like it was just Christmas yesterday? And now it's almost Valentine's Day. It's weird how time seems to move so quickly. I guess it's true what they say, the days are long, but the years are short.
Highlights from January 2015:
- Since I have declared 2015 my year of wellness, I am being very intentional about taking care of myself. This means eating well, going to spin class with my spin buddies, and making sure I find a few moments for myself here and there.
- I saw American Sniper and was completely stunned, but in the best way possible. If you haven't seen it yet, GO SEE IT. Bradley Cooper delivers his best performance yet.
- I received the awesomest book swap goodies from Shelly at Books and Writing through the Books n' Bloggers Swap hosted by Chaotic Goddess Swaps.
|I absolutely loved the wrapping paper!!|
I loooovvvveeed reading "Landline" by Rainbow Rowell, so Shelly absolutely made my day with Rowell's other books. I cannot wait to read them! Thank you so much, Shelly! :)
Goals for February 2015:
- Read 9 books. If I'm going to reach my goal of 100 books this year, I need to pick up the pace a little bit. Anybody know any good short books? Ha, I kid, I kid.
- Go to spin class at least once a week.
- Do random acts of kindness throughout the month. For friends, family, strangers - doesn't matter who, I just want to spread a little joy.
Now it's YOUR turn. What did you accomplish this past month? What are your goals for next month? I'll be your cheerleader, put me to work! xo