Well, what do ya know? 2014 has got to go. Haha. OK, I know what you're thinking - Ugh, ANOTHER end-of-year recap post? Well, yes. Don't hate me. But I think before you can move forward to the new year, you have to process everything that has already happened, right? Right. So, here goes.
Recap of December 2014 Goals:
- Buy Eric Church pre-sale tickets for his show in Philly with Kenny Chesney. OMG. I cannot even wait. Fail. But it's not my fault. The tickets were outrageously expensive. Hubby and I don't need to go that bad. I'm sad to miss out on Eric Church, though. :(
- Get my Christmas card list in order and have everything ready to mail in PLENTY of time before Christmas. Success! It was nice to not rush around at the last minute worrying about mailing the cards.
- Put the finishing touches on a super awesome swap that I'm working on. It's not your average blog swap. So be on the lookout for that soon! Yayyyy. Success! Keep an eye out - this will be posted in the next few days. :)
Highlights from December 2014:
- I read 8 books this month. And I finished out the year with 80 books total. Wahooo! I'm setting my sights on 100 books for 2015. Wish me luck.
- I wrote a poem called Peaks and Valleys.
- I shared my list of the Top 5 Most Underrated Actors.
10 Most Popular Posts from 2014:
I love that a lot of these posts come from the Write or Die Weds link up. It's a project that Vashelle and I are SO proud of and look forward to each week.
- Sunburn and Smashed Strawberries
- Introducing Write or Die Wednesdays: A Writer's Link Up
- Write or Die Wednesdays: Coffee with a Side of Queen
- Art Journaling: An Artist's Creative Process
- Write or Die Wednesdays: A Trip to Read About
- Back to School: 3 Ways to (Really) Prepare Yourself
- Write or Die Wednesdays: Leaving a Legacy
- 12 Sad Songs for When You Need a Good Cry
- Clean Eating: Have Your Cookies and Eat Them Too
- Read All About It: Mr. Mercedes by Stephen King
What were some of your highlights from 2014? Share below, I'd love to hear about it!
P.S. Don't forget to join us for Write or Die Weds tomorrow! The prompt is below. Happy writing!