Well, November is just about over. It flew by in a whirlwind, I feel like. Of course, I say that every month, but it's still true! Thanksgiving was awesome. The boys and I got to stuff our faces with delicious food. Charlie had to work, but we were able to celebrate with him a day early, thankfully.
Let's take a look at my goals for November and see how I did.
Recap of Goals from November 2014:
- Figure out what the heck I'm going to do for William's 4th birthday party in December. He is having a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle party. I have everything ready except the cake, which I will take care of next week. Wahoooo.
- Get back into spin class! This one is a wash. I've gone a few times, but not as regularly as I would like. But it's the holiday season, so I'm going to give myself a pass.
- Read "Ready Player One" by Ernest Cline for our virtual book club. Success! I really enjoyed the book. Our next book will be announced in a just a few days. If you would like to join us, click here. I promise we don't bite. We're a very laidback book club.
- I read 15 books this month. I took a little break from doing book reviews, but I'll be back at it in December.
- Write or Die Wednesdays is still going strong. We've had some really interesting prompts and such heartfelt posts from the bloggers who join us each week. Click here to read more about Write or Die.
- I shared a playlist for 12 sad songs for when you need a good cry. Just cry it out, I totally understand. You'll feel much better afterwards, promise!
- I talked about why it's important to try to build bridges instead of putting up walls. It's something I am trying to improve in my life.
- I shared some insight into upcoming projects and my writing process. I'm super excited for 2015 and what it has in store for the blog and for my writing. Weee!
- Buy Eric Church pre-sale tickets for his show in Philly with Kenny Chesney. OMG. I cannot even wait.
- Get my Christmas card list in order and have everything ready to mail in PLENTY of time before Christmas.
- Put the finishing touches on a super awesome swap that I'm working on. It's not your average blog swap. So be on the lookout for that soon! Yayyyy.