It's a brand new month. I feel like the beginning of each month is a clean slate where you get to make new goals, accomplish new things, and just start over. I'll be honest and say that I am super glad that September is over because it was a rough month.
And even though Fall officially starts in September, October is when it really begins to feel Fall-like around these parts. I'm especially loving October today because it's my 7 year wedding anniversary. It feels like 7 years have gone by in the blink of an eye! Anyway, more on that next week.
Highlights from September 2014:
- I read 9 books and reviewed a few of them here on the blog (The Accidental Creative, Cherokee Spleen, and Helen of Troy).
- I chopped all my hair off and it was awesome. Next stop, buzz cut! Just kidding.
- I shared some yummy clean eating recipes for chocolate chip cookies and my go-to breakfast smoothie.
- I confessed a deep, dark secret... I'm addicted to notebooks.
Goals for October 2014:
- Get family pictures taken. We are getting them done in a few weeks and I am so excited! It's been a while since we had pictures taken. But frickin' frack, I don't know what we are going to wear. Mom problems.
- Blogger meet up! This is happening next week, eek! Super excited.
- Halloween costumes for the boys. Seriously need to get a move on with this!
- New link up with a new friend. More on that soon!
What did you accomplish in September? What are you looking forward to for October?