- I read 8 books! I'm so glad to be back on my reading mojo. May, June and July weren't so hot, but I'm back! I even did a few book reviews, you can check those out here and here. Reading has always been a source of comfort for me.
- My creative juices are flowing again. I'm finding inspiration everywhere these days and it has me looking forward to the future with hope and making plans for projects that will hopefully help me meet some goals I've had for a long time.
- I have finally become a little more focused and intentional about the content of this blog. While yes, there will still be my crazy, random ramblings (the word Chaos is in the blog title, after all!), I will also be posting more about writing, books, healthy living/clean eating, setting (and hopefully meeting) goals, tips on finding inspiration and expressing feelings/creativity. Concentrating on these areas will hopefully give my writing more purpose!
- This month, I reached 21 pounds lost. I started this journey back in April of this year. This is huge for me and I've kept it off! I've been really intentional with taking better care of myself. I credit this to AdvoCare and a (mostly) Paleo lifestyle and working out. I'm feeling healthier and have more energy than I ever have. This change to my lifestyle has really had an effect on my creative energy as well and I'm loving it!
- Refine my ideas for an e-book and a few other projects. Having bursts of creativity are great, but I also want to sustain the momentum and not get burned out.
- Clean out my closet to hopefully make room for a few new items. I barely have any clothes that fit anymore. I know, it's a good problem to have, but also an expensive one! And this mama is b-r-o-k-e.
- Get a haircut. Ugh, this mane of mine is driving me crazy and the crazy humid weather we've been having here in VA lately is bananas.
Tell me what highlights you have from August. And some of your goals for September. Let's inspire each other!