What time is it? It's time for lunch! What time is it? It's time for lunch! What time is it? It's time for lunch! It's lunch time, hey what's for lunch?? Sorry, it's not really time for lunch. William has been on a Bubble Guppies kick lately and I've been watching it nonstop for days. *cry*
But it's really time for Sunday Confessions, come link up with Alyx and share your confessions.
Here are mine:
1) I had the BEST time at our #nvablogmeet yesterday. More to come on that in a few days, but here's a little teaser for you:
Nope, your eyes don't deceive you... that IS my schnookums, my shooby wooby, aka Abbey from The Makings of a Mess. :)
2) I confess that there are words I don't like to say because they are just weird to me. Like hydrangea. Or hippopotamus. Or fallopian tube. Or fiduciary (shudder).
3) I'm craving a big pile of warm, ooey gooey, fresh-from-the-oven chocolate chip cookies. Oink.
4) I want a safe room in my house. But not for any doomsday reason. But because I'd use it as my mommy escape room. Where nobody could come in and demand anything from me, unless I let them. I'd have internet, a big tub, a ginormous plate of chocolate chip cookies (see #3) and a room full of books. I may never come out!
5) I cannot stand the clutter in my house. I want to throw away every single thing and start from scratch. There's no reason for this much crap to be here. Anybody have a dump truck I can borrow?
And on that note, I should probably at least go do some laundry. Maybe.