Welcome to the latest installment of Sunday Confessions! Let's get right to it.
- I love Justin Bieber. Have I mentioned that before? Maybe once or twice. So when I saw this video, I just had to share it with you guys. I know, I know, you can thank me later.
- I am SO excited for our mini Virginia bloggers meetup next month. I cannot wait to meet some awesome bloggy ladies in person! If you love to blog and live in Virginia and would like to be a part of the meetup, please let me know. I'll send you the deets. I promise we won't bite. ;)
- I don't even care who wins the SuperBowl. I'd probably skip watching it entirely this year, but I can't miss those flippin' awesome commercials. There is also going to be a trailer for Fast and The Furious 6. Oh Vin Diesel, you giant delicious beefcake. OK, so you're probably wondering how I can declare my love for the Biebs in the same post as Vin Diesel.. but all I can say is the heart wants what the heart wants. Rawwr.
- I'm really tired of all the drama about Beyonce lip syncing the national anthem. She was lip syncing to her own singing... who cares? Now, if the day comes when she starts lip syncing to someone else's music, a la Milli Vanilli style, then THAT'S a flippin' story. Otherwise, just get over it people. It was like negative a trillion degrees outside, cut the girl some slack.
- And I'm also really tired of hearing about Manti Te'o's girlfriend - real, fake, or otherwise. Is this what we care about as a country? Really?? Dude can play football, isn't that all that really matters in the end? He's not on drugs, he didn't kill anybody, his only crime is looking for love in all the wrong places... haha, if you didn't sing that last line out loud, we may need to reevaluate our relationship. A/S/L anyone? ;)
Anyway... Tess from The Framed Lady was kind enough to answer some questions for me, so we can all get to know her better. Stick around to the end... there might be some treats for you. :)