Well, hello. Welcome to the latest installment of Sunday Confessions.
1) I have no boobs. Well, I mean, physically, yes, I possess boobs like every other woman in the world. But they might as well be nonexistent. Which sucks because I really need to find a strapless bra to wear with this awesome sweater I just bought. It has a lot of black lace at the top, and I sooo hate showing my bra straps. #flattyproblems
2) One of my bloggy goals for 2013 was to have no-social media-Saturdays, where I don't blog and stay away from Twitter, etc. But I totally violated that yesterday. Sue me! I had very important things to say via Twitter, aka discussions about the song Ice Ice Baby. :)
3) Kids like to say the same things over and over. And over. AND OVER. I may or may not have lost a little bit of my mind the past few days, while I was home with Will because he has bronchitis. "Mama... whatcha doin? Mama... where daddy go? Mama, whatcha doin? Mama, where daddy go?" Rarraragghghghg. Mama is losing her mind, sweetie pie, and wherever daddy is he better stay there before he gets to hear Mama say some interesting words that have 4 letters. And scene.
But I could never be mad at this little guy. Just look at that face! :(
4) I have to have the subtitles/close-caption on while I'm watching tv or movies. I don't know why, I guess I'm more of a visual person. I get overwhelmed with noise sometimes when the tv is on and I shut down and stop listening. But if I can read what's going on, I'm fine. You say weird, I say awesome.
5) I'm getting sick. Again. My nose has been running all day. It's so annoying, it's like there's a hole in my nose. Well, OK, so there's 2, but it feels like there's a hole in the hole. Comprende?
This post comes to you courtesy of Dayquil, so anything you read can and will be used against you. Ciao!
*Dayquil didn't sponsor or endorse this post. But I am seriously feeling whacked, so I blame them.