Good morning, peoples! It's Sunday. It's been a nice, relaxing morning. I'm sipping on a nice, cold glass of orange juice. The kids are watching Winnie the Pooh. Just peace and quiet (for now, anyway!). And it's also time to link up with Alyx for Sunday Confessions!
1) I confess that if you knew me, you'd know that my relationship with my mom is less than stellar. But I'm trying very hard to let go of the past and the hurt and try to forge a new relationship. We've made a lot of progress lately, but sometimes I can't help feeling a little bitter still. But hey, I'm only human, right?
2) I confess that I'm really in need of some alone time. From the minute I wake up until I go to bed at night, I am never alone. I'm either with the kids or at work. In either case, I can't get anything done around the house. I can't even remember the last time that I was completely caught up on laundry or dishes.
3) I confess that I'm seriously craving Thai food today. And hopefully I can talk hubby into getting some! Except we're trying very hard to save money and cook our meals at home, so he'll probably say no. But it never hurts to ask! ;)
4) I confess that I haven't even started looking for costumes for the kids yet for Halloween. I really need to get on it. Dom says he wants to be a pirate. Will is still at that stage where I can dress him up as whatever I want, though this will probably be the last year for that. Last year he was a teddy bear, must to Charlie's dismay. :)
5) I confess that I really need to make this recipe for sugar coated pecans from Julie at This Gal Cooks. Pecans are my absolute fave and I cannot wait to try these! They would make great little gifts for Fall as well.
Anyway, I hope you all are having a wonderful Sunday. Ciao!