Happy Sunday! I'm linking up with Alyx for Sunday Confessions:
1) I confess that I craved smoothies so bad last night that I almost risked waking up the kids by using the blender. I tried to rationalize that it wouldn't be that loud, or that if the kids did wake up, they'd probably go back to sleep and not try to come see what the commotion was (ha!). But then common sense took over, and I pouted for awhile, and then ended up eating ice cream. Still a win.
2) I confess that it makes me crazy when my kids don't eat. It's like my mommy programming goes into overload and I feel this urge to make sure they are fed. If you're a Louis CK fan, you know exactly what I'm talking about. JUST EAT!! I know that they won't starve to death if they don't eat 1 meal, but I just can't stand it. I know, it's weird.
3) I confess that I am SO excited to have dinner with my daddy today. I can't wait! He's like a celebrity in our house - as soon as he gets here, the kids and I go crazy. :)
4) I confess that I can't wait for the Redskins vs Saints game today. GO SKINS! I've talked so much smack to my friend, who is a Saints fan, that I won't be able to show my face if the Skins lose. So, no pressure guys, but... my smack-talking reputation is on the line. Just sayin.
|Redskins vs Saints 2008 - WIN Source|
5) I confess that I'm the weirdo who, after rolling down one window in the car, and then rolling it back up, will check all the window buttons to make sure all of the windows in the car are rolled all the way up. Even though I only rolled down one of them. And I'll check and re-check them. Like, what is that? Obviously, if I only rolled down one window, the other ones are going to be closed. But it's like my brain can't get past it and if I don't check all of the windows, I'll short-circuit my brain cells or something.
Be sure to check out the giveaways I'm sponsoring here and here.
I'm off to spread my grumpdom to the masses. Ciao!