- This happened.
Dear stupid drivers, please stay off the road and leave me and my car alone. The end.
-Will is sick. AGAIN. This time with a chest cold, complete with wheezing, coughing, and NOT sleeping. Which means Mama isn't sleeping either. So tired. The boys have been sick so much since they started going to daycare, it's ridiculous. Thankfully, my sister-in-law was able to take Will to the doctor [Thanks, Abby!], so I didn't have to take yet another day off from work.
OK, enough of the yuckiness. Let's get to the GOOD stuff!
- I'm the blog of the week over at Tif's blog, Ramblings of a Southern Belle, check me out here!
- Charlie and I are taking the day off tomorrow to celebrate Dom's 4th birthday. I can't believe it! My little man is growing up so fast. I think we're going to take him to Chuck E. Cheese for the first time (Lord, help us!). I think he'll have fun, and I found some coupons online, so... wish us luck!! :)
- So glad layaway is back at Walmart for the Christmas season! I bought a lot of presents last year on the day after Christmas to save for this year, but didn't really buy many toys/clothes for the boys. I gotta get crackin!
- I have an awesome Fall series coming up beginning 23 Sept... I really hope you'll check it out, you may see some familiar faces around here! :)
- Today is my Friday, did I mention that?
P.S. I know you all are just soooo sad, but this will be my last Nutty and Nifty Thursdays post for awhile. I may bring it back periodically, but I'm working on some other recurring posts, so stick with me while I make some changes to The Chronicles of Chaos!