Hey peoples! I took a little hiatus last Sunday, but I'm back and better than ever! I'm linking up with the lovely Alyx for Sunday Confessions, get ready to get your socks rocked. Or not really.
I confess that:
- I have never, ever had a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks. [insert gasp here] I know, it's blasphemy for all of you PSL-lovers out there, but every time I go to Starbucks, I just want my mocha. #sorryimnotsorry
- I am so thankful for my awesome guest posters for my Fall Series. You guys rock and I loved your posts! Fall is the BEST!
- I'm excited to share an announcement from me and the lovely Kim from The K.O. Jewelry very soon. Hope you guys will stay tuned. :)
- My 5 year wedding anniversary is tomorrow. 5 years is the "wooden" anniversary. What in the heck am I supposed to get Charlie as a gift? A 2x4? I was browsing Etsy, looking for wooden gifts for inspiration, but haven't really found anything that struck me as Charlie-worthy. Sigh. I'm going shopping in a bit, so maybe I'll find something when I'm out. If any of you ladies out there have any ideas, please leave me a comment, I would be forever grateful!!
- I can't wait to go apple-picking with my daddy! And I can't wait to have the same fake argument we have every year - red vs yellow/golden apples. Red is obviously the better choice, am I right? :)
Happy Sunday, you crazy people! Go forth and prosper. Or something.